Currently Reading: The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Wow, 5000 followers! thank you so much! This giveaway is to say thanks for following me and putting up with my shenanigans. Featuring some of my favourite YA books!
- The giveaway will run until May 16th 2014
- You must be following me
- You may like or reblog this post to enter
- A winner will be chosen on the closing day (above). Keep your askbox open! If the winner does not reply within 24 hrs, I will choose a new winner.
- International! I will be ordering through the book depository
- The winner will choose two of the above books as their prize (in paperback format)
- please do not spam your followers by reblogging multiple times at once
I FIXED THE TYPO GUYS REBLOG THIS ONE
Teen Book Charm Program
My latest program at the library was a craft program where the teens created their own mini book charms!
She was tired of being told how it was by this generation, who’d botched things so badly. They’d sold their children a pack of lies: God and country. Love your parents. All is fair. And then they’d sent those boys, her brother, off to fight a great monster of a war that maimed and killed and destroyed whatever was inside them. Still they lied, expecting her to mouth the words and play along. Well, she wouldn’t. She knew now that the world was a long way from fair. She knew the monsters were real.―The Diviners
Maybe there isn’t such a thing as fate. Maybe it’s just the opportunities we’re given, and what we do with them. I’m beginning to think that maybe great, epic romances don’t just happen. We have to make them ourselves.
Submitted by: Anonymous
My first solo program (!!!) for teens at my library! Bookends were pulled from the teen section of the library and we painted them based on some of our favorite books! The finished bookends are now proudly decorating our teen section! :D
LUNAR CHRONICLES by Marissa Meyer
Cinder / Scarlet / Cress / Winter